January 19, 2018

Suave Professional Haircare from Crowdtap x Unilever




I am very grateful to have the opportunity to receive these products from Crowdtap & Unilever to try out & review.  The package they sent was packed full of Suave Professionals haircare goodies.  For more information on Crowdtap, you can find their information at the bottom of this blog post.


This is for the Unilever Sampling 15 & it included the following:


💟Suave Professionals Natural Rose Oil Infusion Volumizing Conditioner

💟Suave Professionals Natural Rose Oil Infusion Volumizing Shampoo

💟Suave Professionals Natural Hold Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray

💟Suave Professionals Natural Volume Mousse

Suave Professionals Natural Rose Oil Infusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner


These shampoos & conditioners are infused with pure rose oil & are designed to build weightless volume & body while leaving hair soft & lightly rose scented.



Suave Professional Rose Oil Infusion Conditioner
 


I think the packaging of the Rose Oil Infusion Shampoo looks really pretty & professional looking.  The scent smells really nice of roses - real roses, not artificial.  It comes in a pretty light pink color and has a semi-thick consistency, not watery at all.  It applied & worked through my hair nicely.  I like it when my conditioner adheres to my hair & coats it.  Some don’t, but just sit on top.   

This left my hair nice & soft & easy to comb through, I already have straight hair.  With oil in it, I thought it might leave my hair oily, but it didn’t & my hair tends to oil easily.   I loved the light rose scent it gave my hair also.  I would definitely recommend this conditioner because you get a lot of product that works great. 



Suave Professional Rose Oil Infusion Shampoo



I think the packaging of the Rose Oil Infusion Shampoo looks really pretty & professional looking.  The scent smells really nice of roses - real roses, not artificial.  It comes out in a clear light pink color and works through the hair & lathers nicely.  My hair is pretty flat, but after washing my hair & letting it air dry it had way more volume.   

With oil in it, I thought it might make my hair oily, but it was soft, & not weighed down at all.  I loved the light rose scent it gave my hair also.  I would definitely recommend this shampoo because you get a lot of product that works great. 

 
Suave Professionals Natural Hold Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray
Demo Video
  
I love the whole sleek shape of this bottle.  The color, the packaging, is on point.  The hairspray is a very fine mist that comes out.  You can hear the light mist sound as you spray it which is nice. It's a lot quieter than other hairsprays which can also spray out too much at the same time.  This is easier to control as far as the amount you spray goes.   

After I style my hair, I use this & it holds it in place leaving my hair smelling so good & doesn't leave it feeling sticky.  I like everything about it from the packaging to the application, the scent & how it holds my hair in place.  Highly recommend.

Suave Professionals Natural Volume Mousse 

Demo Video


My hair is straight & flat so when I apply this to my damp hair it starts to give volume & texture to it.  The pump works really nice.  The mousse smells so, so good.  I work the product into my roots to tips as it says & then for added volume & texture, I add a little more. It is so fun & easy to apply.   I like how it makes my hair look.  It gives a medium hold.  I like the somewhat wet, beachy waves looks it gives my hair if I let it air dry.  I highly recommend.



Thank you Crowdtap & Unilever for

the opportunity to try these products!

xo, Alex


Crowdtap:

Website - https://crowdtap.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Crowdtap

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Crowdtap

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/crowdtap