January 29, 2018

PINCHme Unboxing December 2017 | Free Samples


Thank you PINCHme for sending me these products for review.

  
PINCHme is free to join & they send out free samples, in exchange for honest reviews.  These samples were received free for review.




To sign up for PINCHme, click this link:

http://www.pinchme.com/?referral_code=9BGDV



(This is my referral link so if you choose to use it THANK YOU!)

https://www.pinchme.com

https://www.facebook.com/PINCHme

https://www.instagram.com/PINCHme

 🔺Watch my PINCHme unboxing video here🔺


Here are the products I received & my reviews:



💟Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar

💟RXBAR Kids Protein Bar Apple Cinnamon Raisin

💟Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins



Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar
Out of the package the chocolate smells so good.  I’m picky when it comes to granola bars, some are too crunchy and hard, others are too crumbly, but this was perfect.  The bar is covered in little chocolate chunks & looks really yummy before even tasting it.  The oatmeal & chocolate texture is soft when you chew it; it has some almonds in it which makes it a little crunchy.  This tastes really good & one bar is pretty filling, so I can take these on the go with me when I need a little snack.


RXBAR Kids Protein Bar Apple Cinnamon Raisin 
Out of the package you could smell all of the cinnamon and apple.  These are very chewy and really yummy.  They have a dense texture, so that with every bite you’re getting a nice mouthful.  One of these Protein Bar's is filling.  I love that is has a good amount of protein & isn’t full of sugar, but has ingredients that don’t sap your energy, & gives you that extra boost for your day. 

Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins




























These Blue Diamond Nut-Thins are very crunchy. For a thin texture, you get a lot of out of each cracker.  They’re really good & not salty at all, I just taste a hint of the salt.  They’re not a highly flavored cracker, they’re milder.  Sometimes I like to eat them on their own or pair them with hummus & it tastes great.  They’re low calorie, low sodium, wheat & gluten free which is nice for someone like me who wants a snack like this, but in a healthier version.
 

Again, thank you to PINCHme for these amazing products from 
Kashi, RXBAR, & Blue Diamond!

XO, Alex