April 29, 2013

Current Foundation Routine Using L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup


Here is my current foundation routine using the L'Oreal Tru Match Lumi Foundation.  Im not 100% happy with it, but I am trying to use it up though, before I move onto something else.  It is a bit too oily for my complexion, but not bad overall.


My skin is oily especially as the weather warms up, so I really have to be careful when using this type of foundation.  I keep the application somewhat light and really blend it out.  Then I make sure to add some powder to my T-zone to help keep from looking like a light bulb.  A few hours into the day, I can tell it really starts to get greasier though as it wears into my skin-- so out comes the blotting papers and powder.  I find myself having to do this every hr or so after that to control the oil.  

So needless to say, this foundation isn't a hit with me- It's sad because I wanted it to work for me.   The creamy texture is lovely.  If you have dry skin, I imagine this would look stunning on you.


Products Mentioned:
• Doctor D Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid
• Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002
• MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NC20
• MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
• L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup Classic Beige (C5)
• Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Creamy Beige

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Buffing Brush - No 130:  http://goo.gl/p2v99  $12.99


Subscribe to my Youtube ❤ http://bit.ly/JMtryf

Previous Foundation Routine:  http://youtu.be/NF1o8Of9R50



hugs + lipstick,
  
alex