November 10, 2017

Nexxus, Dove & Ponds Samples from Crowdtap x Unilever



I am very grateful to have the opportunity to receive these products from Crowdtap & Unilever to try out & review.  The package they sent was packed full of goodies.  For more information on Crowdtap & Unilever, you can find their information at the bottom of this blog post.



Excited to be approved!


This is for the Unilever Sampling 12 & it included the following:


💟Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh
💟Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Soothing Cool Essentials
💟Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner
💟Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo
💟Pond's Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes


Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant ‘Fresh’



I really enjoyed using the Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant in the Fresh scent.  It smells so so good.  I was thinking it would smell more powder-like, but it wasn't.  It had a nice soft sweet smell.  Dove deodorants have been working great for me including this one.  The bottle is designed well, making it easy to hold, & apply.  

 It goes on silky soft on my skin & dries quickly so I don't have to wait to get dressed.  I haven't noticed any spots left on my clothes from it, & that's a must for me with a deodorant.  It doesn't irritate my skin either.  Best of all it keeps me dry & odor free all day.  I just apply a few swipes & it does the rest.  I would definitely recommend.

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Soothing ‘Cool Essentials’

  
The scent in Cool Essentials is so refreshing & uplifting.  It was nice to have this light fragrance linger on me from the time I applied it at night per its instructions, to when I woke up in the morning.  The packaging is fun & unique because as you twist up the bottom to get the product out, it comes in little perforated beads.   

Its white, but goes on clear & takes a few minutes to dry, which I didn’t mind.  It feels nice while applying because it goes on soft & smooth.  I find I need 3-4 clicks because I sweat a lot.  It didn't irritate my skin at all even after shaving.  I woke up feeling dry & smelling good from its scent.  It works & keeps me dry & odor-free all day.


Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner

  
I really recommend this conditioner.  I have long strait & somewhat thick hair.  The consistency of the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner is perfect.  It’s thick enough to grab onto my hair.  It saturates it, instead of just sitting on top & doing nothing.   

I leave it on for a few minutes & it soaks in and does its job.  The smell is incredible.  I love salon haircare products, this being one of the reasons.  It doesn’t just smell great, it rinses out nicely without leaving residue & my hair is silky soft and easy to manage.
 

Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo



I have long strait & somewhat thick hair.  I try & only use salon quality products because I color it & use hot tools on it & want it to look its best.  This Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo worked great.  It has a rich consistency & I don’t have to use a lot to get my hair clean.  It lathers well and works through my hair nicely.  After rinsing, it smells amazing and feels soft & clean & not weighed down.  My hair has movement & shine.



Pond's Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes

 

This was my first time trying a Ponds product, so I was excited to try something new.  It did a really good job of doing what it says it does.  The wipes have a soft gentle scent to them, & they don’t cling together as you pull one out of the package as some other brands’ wipes do.  The seal is very sturdy & closes tightly with its hydra lock seal.  

They are different from other wipes I’ve used.  They feel like they have a cleanser in them & had a little foam which quickly subsided & didn’t need rinsing or leave residue.  There’s a lot of moisture in one wipe, I could use it for my entire face, eyes, neck, & even ears & it still wasn’t dried out.  My skin looked & felt noticeably clean & felt so soft afterwards.  It didn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight at all, but soft & supple. 

I used one wipe to remove a full face of makeup, foundation & all.  I wear waterproof mascara most of the time & it had some trouble getting it off with the first swipe, but with regular mascara, it was fine.  That wouldn’t stop me from repurchasing these wipes.  I think they’re great & would recommend them. Especially if you have dry skin. I have somewhat oily skin & they work so good.
 

Thank you Crowdtap & Unilever for

the opportunity to try these products!

xo, Alex

Crowdtap:

Website - https://crowdtap.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Crowdtap

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Crowdtap

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/crowdtap 



Unilever:







Dove:



https://www.instagram.com/dove/?hl=en




Nexxus:







Ponds: