August 5, 2017

Free Product Samples by Mail - Freebies #7









Applying for samples has been a fun & rewarding hobby for me.  I have been sharing my "unboxing" of them on my Youtube channel, as well as on my Twitter & Instagram.  It's exciting seeing a little package in my mailbox with my name on it.  Here is a list of the recent freebies I received & you can also check out my video by clicking on the link in this blog post.  ~Thank you ๐Ÿ’



 ๐Ÿ”บCLICK to watch my video on Youtube๐Ÿ”บ




๐Ÿ’ŸW Magazine August 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸInStyle Magazine August 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸPeople Magazine July 10, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸPeople Magazine July  17, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸEntertainment Weekly Magazine July 7, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸSports Illustrated Magazine July 3-10, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸUS Weekly Magazine July 10, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸUS Weekly Magazine July 17, 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸBon Appetit Magazine July 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸOutside Magazine July 2017

๐Ÿ’ŸCosmopolitan Magazine August 2017

(sample inside: Herbal Essences Hydrate Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner)

๐Ÿ’ŸSalonpas Pain Relieving Patch (2 pateches) – 2 Packs

๐Ÿ’ŸHello Extra Whitening Flouride Toothpaste – Pure Mint ($1 off coupon)

๐Ÿ’Ÿo.b. Tampons FluidLock Super - 40 Tampons

๐Ÿ’ŸRachel Ray Nutrish Dish Super Premium Food for Dogs ($2 off coupon)

๐Ÿ’ŸYvesSaintLaurent Black Opium Nuit Blanche “All-Nighter” Eau de Parfum

๐Ÿ’ŸEAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shake – Chocolate Fudge ($1.50 off coupon)
๐Ÿ’ŸAmazing Grass Green Superfood Whole Food Supplement & Protein Superfood All in One Nutrition Shake - Chocolate Peanut Butter



 

 



I'm grateful for all the samples & if you'd like to check out my video, you can click below.  Please Subscribe to my Youtube channel while you're here!

XO, Alex