August 21, 2017

Daily Goodie Box August 2017 - Free Samples




I won a Goodie Box from Daily Goodie Box!  To have a chance at a Goodie Box, sign up on their Website, and stay active on their Social Medias.



🔺Watch my unboxing on Youtube🔺




Overall I think this August box was amazing, it had a great variety of products to try.  Most of the samples were organic and natural. There were body products, coffee samples, food samples, household samples.  I was very pleased.  I loved everything.  My top 3 favorite products if I had to choose, was the Balla for Men Original Body Spray, the Detox Water, and the Javazen.  Everything else was so nice too.  Thank you Daily Goodie Box!








Goodie Boxes are 100% free & they cover the shipping too! All you're expected to do is provide your honest opinion on what you thought of each product you receive.  They take those reviews and share it with the brands.  


Here is what I received & my honest reviews:


💟Balla For Men - Original Formula Body Spray:  

I can’t describe how amazing this smells.  For a body spray, it smells like a luxurious cologne.  It has a masculine scent, but not in your face “guy in the room” with too much cologne on scent.  As a “girly-girl”, I would wear this, no matter how weird that might sound. I received it in the ‘Original Formula’ and we both love it.  My husband can wear this every day.  He sprays it on as he gets ready and can freshen up if he wants later in the day and not offend anyone around him because of an overpowering scent.  It's scent lasts for quite a few hours.  As for packaging, it’s very simple and sleek and has a spray pump that works nicely.  Recommended for any guy (or girl who dares) who wants to smell masculine, fresh, with just the right amount of scent strength.  It can be used especially on days when you’re in a hurry and can’t wait for your cologne to fade a bit to be around people.

http://www.ballaformen.com/products-2-0

💟Hannah Max - Cookie Chips:
I am very happy to have found this tasty snack that isn’t packed with preservatives, trans fats, or artificial flavors.  They are lightweight and crispy.  I don’t normally go for anything cinnamon, but this blew my mind.  I received the sample in ‘Cinnamon Sugar’.   

They’re lightly covered with sugar.  The cinnamon is not overpowering and they’re not too sweet, just sweet enough.  They’re crunchy, crispy and delicious.  I would buy and recommend them for a good lightweight, crispy crunchy cookie/chip textured snack.  

https://cookiechips.com/products/cinnamon-sugar


💟PBCrave - Flavored Peanut Butter:

 This is a very delicious combination of peanut butter and dark chocolate.  I like each on their own, but together this product was made really well.  It is thick, but not too thick, because I was able to spread it on my fruit easily.  It is rich in flavor and not too overly sweet.  I get a taste of both chocolate and peanut butter equally.  .

I definitely want to try more of this with other foods, especially a sandwich, and in the other flavors they make to help support their cause, Project Peanut Butter.

 https://www.pbcrave.com/flavors/sweet-dark-chocolate

💟Clean Happens - All Purpose Cleaner: 

I tested this in my kitchen where I get the most grease like the stove, range hood & counters and it cleaned nicely.  For tougher built on grease I let it soak for a few minutes and it did a good job removing it spotless.   

It is unscented and there are no harsh chemicals to worry about and you don’t have to worry about fumes and having ventilation to breath.  This is good for people sensitive to harsh chemicals and small children.  I will also be using this in other areas of my house as an all-purpose cleaner, since I know it can cut through the toughest messes.

https://www.cleanhappens.com/products/what-ever-natural-all-purpose-cleaner

💟Essential Oxygen - Organic Brushing Rinse:

I received this in the flavor Peppermint.  I swished about a capful in my mouth for about 60 seconds and it didn’t burn at all, it left my mouth feeling clean.  I didn’t taste peppermint very much, and it had a bit of an odd aftertaste, but brushing and rinsing removed that.  

I did like the lingering mint tingle however.  I feel good knowing this is an extra step in my oral hygiene I can use to help keep my teeth healthy and breath odor free.   

I also like that’s its part toothpaste and mouthwash making it a must for travel and just lunch/dinner dates where you don’t want to carry around your toothbrush/paste but still want a clean mouth.  

https://essentialoxygen.com/products/organic-brushing-rinse/

💟Yarok - Feed Your Moisture Shampoo: 

This smelled and felt like a spa like shampoo.  It didn’t “lather” but it foamed up in my hand and washed my hair nicely.  I didn’t need a lot of product to get the section of hair I was washing clean. A little goes a long way.  My hair was soft afterwards.

https://yarokhair.com/products/feed-your-moisture-shampoo

💟Detox Water - Peachberry:

This drink tastes very good.  Some drinks that are good for you don't always taste great, but that wasn't the case with this.  I drank it chilled & it was so refreshing.  I really like the fruit flavor combination of peach and blueberry, you can really taste them.  

I like that it's only 30 calories per bottle and good for me, so I would prefer to drink this for a healthy treat instead of a soft drink because this is providing my body with electrolytes and vitamins as well as it's other benefits and tastes good.  Bonus that it's also vegan & organic.  

https://www.detoxwater.com/product/peachberry 

💟Javazen – Organic Coffee Brew Bags:

I steeped my tea bag for 5 minutes to try and make it extra strong.  When I first removed it from it’s packet, it smelled amazing, I knew I was going to like it.  It tasted strong, but not too strong and not bitter at all.  I could taste the cinnamon in it.  

I felt an immediate boost of energy and I like that it only  has 5 ingredients and all organic.  I love the benefits of matcha green tea, so now I have the best of both worlds, getting my coffee and tea fix in one easy to make drink.  I think this would taste good iced too.

https://www.drinkjavazen.com/collections/javazen-brew-bags
 



Awesome box?  Yes. I hope to win another one.  

Thank you Daily Goodie Box & all of the mentioned Brands! 

XO, Alex